Monday, July 6, 2009

Support!...



Support: the act of bearing the weight of or strengthening - to be behind - aiding the cause or interests of.
On Wednesday, I am going to Aroma's for the 2009 CrossFit Games to support the strongest team I've ever had in my life - both physically and spiritually. They have put in the hard work - the dedication - they have the desire - and they will have the support of myself and 50+ CrossFit Central troopers.
Good Luck - Carey, Jeremy, Lance, Crystal and the entire CrossFit Central Affiliate Team!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck to the Cross Fit Central gang! Your support will be felt by all of them, and much appreciated.

    Great abs class, again, yesterday! Thank you.

    Shan

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! enjoy the rest of your week! I can't wait for the Cali trip - leaving tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete