Thursday, April 1, 2010

Is this your exercise routine?

Day 1

Beat around the bush several times
Jump to conclusions all the time
Climb the walls
Wade through the daily paper from start to finish

Day 2

Drag my heels constantly
Push my luck all the time
Make mountains out of mole hills
Hit the nail on the head regularly

Day 3

Bend over backwards
Jump onto the latest bandwagon
Run around in circles all day

Day 4

Blow my own trumpet constantly
Pull out all the stops for just today
Add fuel to the fire

Day 5

Open a can of worms
Put my foot in my mouth regularly
Start the ball rolling often
Go over the edge in the evening

Day 6

Pick up the pieces
Raise the roof
Lift a pint many times
Skip the washing up

Day 7

Kneel in prayer
Bow my head in thanksgiving
Raise my hands in praise
Hug and cuddle someone and encourage them


Well then it's time for you to join this crew at Jack and Adam's Relentless Boot Camp!



No comments:

Post a Comment