I still don't know what I want to say and the details of every day and every workout only matter because of what I learned from them - from the people - from the experience.
- I learned that I can do anything with prayer - something I'd given up years earlier.
- I figured out how to find the fire within when I need it. (Day 2 of Regionals).
- I fell even more in love with CrossFit as a sport and as a community.
- I was reminded that you stick to your game plan no matter what - I didn't on "Amanda" and I paid for it.
- I realized do belong among the likes of Lindsey Smith, Carey Kepler, Candice Ruiz, Whitney Welsch, Ingrid Kantola, etc.
- I realized that there are many many more people who believe in and support me than I could ever DREAM of.
Hard work - Vision (vision boards) - Teamwork - Focus - and Fun made this a reality.
Thank YOU for the support - the emails - the facebook messages - the tweets - the yelling in the hot TomBall sun! I asked for "positive vibes" last weekend and you all did not disappoint. Your support, your energy, your support got me a tick to Cali. I am going to enjoy the journey.