Friday, September 7, 2012

Strictly Strength with Travis Holley

I am not on tumblr so I can't just "share" Travis's post so I've done my ghetto version of copy and past to share this post.....This is not to toot my own horn but to motivate you to keep working.  Make adjustments as you need to feel comfortable physically and mentally but KEEP MOVING - KEEP SANE - STAY FIT!
From Travis's Strictly Strength Blog:

DO YOU:


A) Make Excuses

B) Make Shit Happen

My purpose in posting today is two-fold. First, I want to highlight one of my Strictly Strength athletes that you may have heard of before(just maybe)….Lisa Bender Thiel. Ring a bell? Thought so.
As you may know, Lisa and Jeremy are pregnant and have been for some time now. In fact, Lisa’s due date was yesterday, Thursday the 6th! Needless to say, it’s crunch time for the little guy(or girl) to make an appearance.
Now, you’re probably wondering why I’m bringing this up….
Well, Lisa, as you all know, is NOT your typical pregnant woman. This chick has remained in outstanding shape during all of this, and other than lightening some loads and switching out certain movements that don’t feel right, she has continued to workout at a level that would make most average humans nauseous. But, again, she’s NOT average.
Lisa has been incredibly smart and cautious about her training during her pregnancy. That being said, she has not used the fact that she is pregnant as an excuse to stop being active and strong. She’s made adjustments, not excuses! That’s the key!

Check out this video of Lisa throwing weight around on her due date! OUTSTANDING!

No comments:

Post a Comment