Friday, August 21, 2009

N.C. bound this weekend!


TGIF! I am ready for a little down time! My body is fried from Big Mike's WOD's this week and I am looking forward to sleeping in past 5am! This weekend I not only get some time to recharge but I get to do it in my home state - North Carolina - with one of my best friends, Michelle (in the photo on the right) and my sister! Tonight the CrossFit Central women are meeting for a goal setting session and in conjunction with their efforts below are my goals for the weekend.


  1. Meet Michelle's new baby girl - Nolan

  2. Drink $6 pitchers of Miller Light at Rudino's

  3. Stock up on UNC gear

1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a great weekend. I know what you mean about recharging with friends and sis - I just returned last night from a week in Santa Monica with my sister! See you Weds.

    Shan

    ReplyDelete