Sunday, January 10, 2010

I Am CrossFit - My team!

Take a look at these faces because at the end of this 8 week challenge, this is the crew who will be celebrating with dinner at Diner 24!
The I Am CrossFit requirements included:
  • Body composition before and after results
  • 3 goals for the I Am CrossFit challenge
  • Benchmark WOD before and after results
  • Attend 1 Nutrition Meeting
  • Food logging - turn into me 1x a week
  • 2-3 additional workouts each week - turn into me 1x a week

I've been around CrossFit Central for 3 years and I've never seen the coaches so jacked up to help you - the CC members - reach your goals. I know each of you is ready to take on the challenge and dedicate yourself to making changes to make your goals a reality.

Which leads me to this point - I notice many of your goals include numbers as the point of focus aka number goals! For example, lose 5lbs - drop body fat to 12% - increase squat to 225lbs. While I would rather your goals focus on behavioral changes, nutrition tweaks, etc - because those goals will lead to changes in the numbers! I understand that it's sometimes easier to start with the number goal and then find the action steps.

If the "number goals" above look like any of your goals, I challenge you to write down 3 steps that will take you to that goal. Come up with a plan that fits your lifestyle and personality that will get you where you want to be. Be realistic BUT make sacrifice. You are not doing I Am CrossFit to be the same person March 6th that you are today! Challenge yourself!

Over the next 8 weeks, I am going to use this blog as a communication ground for my team of 8 and for Crystal and Michael's teams! By the end of each Monday my team will be responsible for posting to comments his/her extra workouts from the previous week. Accountability - competition - and dedication! 3.2.1....GO!

1 comment: