Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Shhhhhhh..... I am telling you about my secret weapons :)



I do my best to get enough rest.
I do my best to eat the right foods.
I do my best but sometimes I need a little help. So what are my secret weapons?
ADVOCARE Products

Every morning I take:
Fiber Drink and Probiotic Restore to improve my GI health.
Catalyst to help my body maintain muscle mass.
Thermoplus to help my body burn fat throughout the day.
OmegaPlex to give my body fuel (this has been VITAL with my new 'low-nut' diet).
CorePlex to insure I am getting all my vitamins for the day.

I take them all separately but if you're looking for an EASY BUTTON - Check out MNS Max3 - this contains just about all of the products above!

Let me know if you are interested in adding any Advocare products to your fitness and nutrition efforts? Quicker results - complete nutrition - reputable company!

1 comment: