Friday, January 21, 2011

All up in my business & I LOVE IT

Proof she's already becoming a Texan...shooting guns with Jeremy's father at the Ranch!

Do you remember THIS post last March (come one humor me!!)?

It's been 10 months since Susan, my sister, moved to Texas. A couple years ago I would have told you that I would pay money to be able to have Susan visit me 2 or 3x a YEAR.

Today I am blessed to be able to visit with her 2 or 3 times a WEEK. She lives 'spittin distance' (yes, that is a technical term in N.C.) from my house and in January she started working for CrossFit Central.
She is a great addition to my Austin life - to CrossFit Cental - and I am excited about things to come for her!

If you haven't gotten to meet Susan yet - she's the witty, funny one and you can get a taste of that on her blog. BenderBasics

No comments:

Post a Comment