Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I AM CROSSFIT - Paleo Potluck


Last night Coach Burke hosted a Paleo Potluck for our I AM CROSSFIT team. It was a much needed evening of renewed motivation and recipe swapping. It also gave us a minute to reflect on the goals that we're meeting and talk a bit about CrossFit Culture. It's always nice to get the opportunity to see people outside of the 3.2.1 GO class setting and the food was a fabulous bonus!

I brought a salmon/mushroom dish which turned out really good - you'll have to check the recipe on Just Like Mom Never Made next week.

Last minute, I decided to saute some red cabbage and Susan suggested I make it with a touch of cinnamon and ginger rather than the bacon I was about to flavor it with.....outcome was THE BEST EVER! You gotta try it!


1 comment:

  1. Yes, that was the best ever cabbage! Now, if I can only get my kid to eat her veggies. Ack!

    ReplyDelete