Friday, February 4, 2011

Tug-O-War .....Could Be Fun!


This month Jeremy and I were are honored along with Coach Jessica Sharratt and her fiance Ryan Stephen as Austin's Fittest Couples. Austin Fit Magazine's readers voted these four among Austin's 10 Fittest Couples. They are honored to be included with this group of amazing athletes and even better, couples.

My sister asked: In a game of tug-o-war who would win?
Jessica, are you up for the challenge??


THANK YOU to everyone who voted for us!

2 comments:

  1. Bring on the tug-o-war! FUN!!!!!
    And after typing that...I realized I said pretty much what you said. But it felt original when I first thought it! ha!
    So - it's consensual, tug-o-war's ARE fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It might be a quick tug-o-war haha but none the less FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete