Why I love this race:
- This was my first Austin running event in 2003 and the beginning of the life that I love
- It's the only race still allowed IN Austin's Zikler Park ie: epic "Austinesque" course
- I only have to run 2.4 miles and no one can tell if I am 1st or last (the beauty of relays)
- Friday night race = sunset view of downtown and Town Lake = perfection
- Hello - TacoDeli is the title sponsor!! Great food, beer, and live music
This year is particularly special to me because CrossFit Central is partnering with the Zilker Relays as the 2011 Community Sponsor! I can't think of a better Austin event to show our support for the entire Austin fitness/endurance community. In addition, our new CFC Endurance program just launched our ATX Endurance Team is debuting at this event! CrossFit Central Endurance is bringing 4 teams and several of your favorite CrossFit Central coaches have committed to run!
- It's the perfect distance for CrossFitters - short and sweet 2.4 miles
- Hello - TacoDeli is the sponsor!
- It's a family friendly event
- You don't want to miss Big Mike, Megan, Melisa and DeLeon battle!
- You don't want to miss what is about to become your FAVORITE running event in Austin.
Come support your CrossFit Central and community or better yet, run with us!How do I register?
Each team will need to Register HERE. Then follow the instructions below so we can make sure you are included in the CrossFit Central Endurance community!
AFTER you register… DO THIS:
Email Melisa - the below details @ firstname.lastname@example.org:
Team Captain Name:
Name of Participants:
Want to join in on the fun, but don’t have a team?
No problem! We are helping people form teams! Email Melisa the below details @ email@example.com: