Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Choose to be an Athlete - 2012

Choose to be an Athlete. from CrossFit Central on Vimeo.



Until recent years, when people asked me if I was/am an athlete - I'd answer "I've always been athletic" - never bold enough to say I AM AN ATHLETE.

To me an athlete was someone who competed in a professional, structured arena. Man, WAS I WRONG! Everyone is an athlete - if you show up - move - jump - pick up weight - play - try new feats.... YOU ARE AN ATHLETE.

Our Trinity Training Systems marketing geniuses have put together campaign to remind us all that we are athletes! Own it - Live it - Enjoy it!

2 comments:

  1. Great video and thoughts on being an athlete. My friend Jess has a company called Forever Athletes that is working to empower the athlete within all of us. Thought you might like to check it out! www.foreverathletes.com

    ReplyDelete